Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fisher Price Rainforest Open Top Take Along Swing HORRIBLE!

This is a video responce regarding what just happened to my daughter. Sorry about the video quality, we grabbed the digital camera to take the video and it isnt the best quality. She was sitting in this swing (strapped/buckled in just like the instructions said), being content, and so I left the room for a minute or two to do something in the other room. Suddenly she started crying, but since she has been fussy because of teething, I didn't jump up right away to calm her. After about a minute of her crying, I went to check on her, and her head was hanging out of the side of the swing, and the bar was pressing against her neck!!!!!!!!!! I ran over there to get her out of the swing, and she had a large red mark on her neck! If I hadn't checked up on her when I did, she could have strangled! Whats worse... if the swing would have been on any higher of a setting, her head would have been banging against the metal poles! I would not suggest this swing to ANYONE, and I plan on calling Fisher Price in the morning to complain about their product! Babies R US better take this swing back.....I will not have such a dangerous thing in my home! THIS SWING IS A DEATH TRAP!!! VERY UNSAFE!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCdjI0-o170&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment